A short module to ensure participants have sufficient awareness and understanding of the online Frailty Toolkit and how to gain access.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Provide an overview of the Frailty Toolkit, its content and functionality
- Support participants to access the Toolkit
- Introduce the resources available for making the most of the Toolkit
Local Trainer Resources:
- Quick start guide
- What’s available now and functionality guide
- Overview of “Making the most of the Frailty Toolkit” videos
Minimum time required: 5-10 mins
Quick start guideFullscreen Mode
What’s available now and functionality guideFullscreen Mode
Making the most of the Frailty Toolkit videos
Background to the Toolkit and getting online
A brief background to the development of the Frailty Toolkit and a guide to getting online.
Navigating around the Toolkit
Tour of the Toolkit – Part 1
An overview of the first three main content zones of the Toolkit: concepts & consequences; learning zone and development zone.
Tour of the Toolkit – Part 2
An overview of the Enabling zone, Person-centred case studies and Directory of Resources. It also includes how to bookmark content and set up collections.
Other relevant toolkit resources: